April 18, 19731. Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
2. Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
3. War - The Cisco Kid
4. Skylark - Wildflower
5. Barbara Fairchild - Teddy Bear Song
6. Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You
7. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
8. Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
9. Focus - Hocus Pocus
10. Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
… (click here to view all chart data)
Frisbees 25Ę jjmorley
P.S. Spring fashions are in at JJís.
Note: Harding Mall now a WalMart (but isnít everything?)
Cover: Leon Russell in concert at MTSU
April 28, at 8 p.m.
Note Hendersonville resident, died in 2016.
Reverse: [Youíve got a lot to live and]
Pepsiís got a lot to give!
Save money, return the empties.
Contributed by: Doug Dean (Saturday, 2023-01-28)
(click the image for a full size view)
Airheads Radio Survey Archive © 2003-2023 timothy c warden. All rights reserved. | Created and Hosted by Las Solanas Consulting