CHUM 1050 AM
1. Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight
2. Johnny Cash - There You Go
3. Wilma Lee And Stoney Cooper - Loving You
4. Ann Raye - What'cha Think About Me
5. Alvadean Coker - There's A Tear In The Eye Of The Man In The Moon
6. Jim Reeves - Waitin' For A Train
7. Faron Young - I'm Gonna Live Some Before I Die
8. Ann Raye - Stranger
9. Johnny Cash - Train Of Love
10. Wilma Lee And Stoney Cooper - The Tramp On The Street
11... (click here to view all chart data)
On Fridays in 1957, the Toronto Telegram printed a weekly,
DJ-picked, Top Ten song list from several stations and DJs.
The DJ from each station changed from week to week.
CHUM started printing their official station-wide weekly
chart on May 27, 1957. This DJ-picked list represents a small
sampling of CHUM's programming and may not represent the
station in its entirety.
Contributed by: K.A. Scott (Wednesday, February 8, 2017)
(click the image for a full size view)
Airheads Radio Survey Archive © 2003-2020 timothy c warden. All rights reserved. | Created and Hosted by Las Solanas Consulting