Format: T401. Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper - Loving You
2. Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight
3. Jim Reeves - Am I Losing You
4. Ernie Chaffin - Feelin' Low
5. Webb Pierce - Honky Tonk Song
6. Ann Raye - Stranger
7. Hank Snow, The Singing Ranger And His Rainbow Ranch Boys - Calypso Sweetheart
8. Mitchell Torok - Pledge Of Love
9. Tennessee Ernie Ford - One Suit
10. Justin Tubb - The Life I Have To Live
… (click here to view all chart data)
On Fridays in 1957, the Toronto Telegram printed a weekly,
DJ-picked, Top Ten song list from several stations and DJs.
The DJ from each station changed from week to week.
CHUM started printing their official station-wide weekly
chart on May 27, 1957. This DJ-picked list represents a small
sampling of CHUM's programming and may not necessarily
represent the station in its entirety.
Contributed by: K.A. Scott (Wednesday, 2017-03-22)
(click the image for a full size view)
Airheads Radio Survey Archive © 2003-2022 timothy c warden. All rights reserved. | Created and Hosted by Las Solanas Consulting